Last Modified: May 25, 2018 (View Archived Versions)
How we collect and use your information 我们如何收集和使用您的信息
You hereby explicitly agree to provide us with the following information for purpose described below:
You may access and use many of our Services without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, some Services may require you to provide us with personal information (referred to for convenience as “Submission Pages”).
These Submission Pages collect information that you give us, for example, when you create an account with us; register for one of our events, such as CES ASIA (and these events will each have specific and additional terms and conditions that each attendee will be required to accept as part of the registration process); download one of our publications; participate in a contest; purchase a product; complete a form on the website; or subscribe to our publications and newsletters. The information collected includes (but is not limited to) your name, job title, employer name, address, email address, phone number, credit card or account information, photos, and information about your interests in and use of various products. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain Services and for us to respond to you.
It is your obligation to ensure that all the personal information you provided us is true and based on your real, legal name.
You hereby expressly agree that we collect the following information for purposes described below about you through a CES Shanghai Service:
当您使用我们的网站服务时——例如，当您访问我们的网站时，或者浏览我们的广告和内容并与之互动时——我们也会收集您的个人信息，包括互联网协议(IP) 地址（我们可凭此信息识别您的互联网服务提供商的身份），您上网所用的计算机或设备的所在地区或大致位置，浏览器类型，操作系统，终端用户设备提供的其他信息，以及上海赛逸网站服务的被使用情况，包括网页浏览历史记录。我们也使用cookie和类似技术，您可以查阅我们的Cookie 政策。
此外，我们可能会聘请第三方服务提供商在本网站嵌入或发布社交媒体功能和小插件、分析工具或定向广告。这些服务提供商独立运营， 它们可能会收集您的IP 地址并使用 cookie。与此类功能的互动活动受服务提供商自身的隐私策略规范。详情请参阅我们的Cookie 政策。
You hereby expressly agree that we receive and collect the following information for purpose described below about you from other sources:
From time to time, CES Shanghai receives personal information about individuals from authorized third parties and sources other than through a CES Shanghai Service, such as our partners. This may happen, for example, if:
- Your employer is an exhibitor at a CES Shanghai event and signs you up for the event.
- You participate in an event which is co-sponsored or co-hosted by CES Shanghai.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways in providing the Services and operating our business. We process your personal information for account administration, to deliver the products and services you require, and to inform you of CES Shanghai-related events, meetings, content, initiatives and other benefits or opportunities associated with CES Shanghai and the industry. We may also use this information to help understand your needs and interests to better tailor our products and services to meet your needs. We will use your information to respond to your questions. If we get personal information from a source outside of CES Shanghai Services, we will treat the personal information in accordance with this Policy.
If we need to use your personal data for purposes other than as stated in this Policy, we will secure your consent separately in advance.
When do we disclose your data to third parties?
We will keep your personal data you provided and we collected confidential and do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you. We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share your personal data with third parties for their use in authorized and necessary instances. You hereby consent to our disclosure of your personal data to a third party in any of the following situations:
- You authorize the sharing of your data by registering to an event or conference where we share data with event co-sponsors. In these instances, you will be asked to review specific and additional terms and conditions as part of the registration process.
- You authorize the sharing of data by allowing exhibitors to scan your attendee badge at events. Again, in these instances, the event terms and conditions will outline this as part of the registration process. 一旦您同意参展商在展会上扫描您的观众胸牌，即表示您授权分享资料。再次申明，在此类情况下，在登记过程中本项规定将明确列入展会的条款和条件。
- You request a special service with us. This typically relates to conference attendees who request additional services like accessibility or transportation services.
- You are the contact person for your company that registers for an event. We will share your information with third-party service providers, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. This relates to exhibition coordinators whose contact information is shared with companies that provide show services for services such as booth setup, transportation, electricity and similar exhibition services.
- CES Shanghai provides your personal information to third-party service providers and data processors who perform functions on our behalf to process your data for one of the above services. These third parties may have access to or process your personal information as part of providing those services for us. Examples include companies that provide registration services for our events and companies that help to send our marketing email messages.
- Any personally identifiable information that you elect to make publicly available through our Services, will be available to others.
- The information is provided in good faith to: comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or government agencies; to enforce our Terms of Service or an agreement we have with you; to take precautions against liability; and/or to protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of our employees or others.
When we share information with third parties, we limit the information provided to what is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
We will not disclose your personal information to the public unless you agree with such disclosure or disclosure is required by the law or the relevant government authorities.
As stated above, we collect different types of information from or through our Services. The legal bases for processing of personal data are primarily to enable us to provide our services to you.
Legitimate Business Interests: To provide you with information relating to our Services. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service changes, that may affect our Services. If you are an existing member or customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those provided to you by us in the past.
Performance of Contract: To meet our contractual commitments to you and in performance of contractual obligations to you.
User Consent: We may use your data so that you can be provided with information about services that may be of interest to you. We will follow applicable laws and regulations regarding consent to receive this information.
Your choices and control您的选择权和控制权
Please contact us by using the details set out at the Contact Us section below if you wish to do any of the following:
- Confirm that CES Shanghai is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data CES Shanghai may have about you. Reasonable access to your personal data will be provided at no cost upon request.
- Correct any personal data that CES Shanghai has that is inaccurate.
- Amend the scope of your authorization for CES Shanghai to collect and process your personal data.
- Request that CES Shanghai erase your personal data or stop processing it. Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Assert a complaint.
- Cancel your account with CES Shanghai.
We provide many choices in relation to our marketing communications via an unsubscribe option on every marketing email, but you may also request that CES Shanghai stop using your data for direct marketing purposes by using our Email Opt-Out Form. If you opt-out of marketing emails, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about the Services you use.
CES Shanghai retains personal data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with CES Shanghai and up to five years after the relationship ends. Subsequently, the data is stored for archival uses only.
CES Shanghai’s headquarters, servers, this website and the majority of CES Shanghai Services are located and operated in China.? ?Please be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States by CES Shanghai’s?non-PRC investor,?the Consumer Technology Association unless otherwise stated and CES Shanghai will follow the relevant procedures as required. By using our Services and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that data privacy laws vary worldwide and some may not be as comprehensive as others. When personal data is transferred to the US, it will be adequately protected.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us. In the event that personal information is compromised, we will promptly notify you or your business or the relevant government authorities? in compliance with applicable law.
Children’s Privacy 儿童隐私
Protecting the privacy of minors is especially important. Our site is not directed towards minors and CES Shanghai does not knowingly collect, solicit, or maintain personal information from minors. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us and we will delete that information.
If there is any conflict between the Chinese and English versions of this Policy, the English version will prevail.
You are free to access the personal information we have on file by contacting our Customer Service department by email at?[email protected].?Please be aware that, to protect your security and privacy, CES Shanghai will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to making changes to your personal information. If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your personal information, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write to Data Privacy – Legal, CES Shanghai, 1919 S. Eads Street, Arlington, VA 22202, United States.
您可以联系我们的客服部门（电子邮箱：[email protected]）致电，要求我们修改或删除您的个人信息。请注意，为了保护您的安全和隐私，上海赛逸将在修改您的个人信息之前采取合理措施验证您的身份。如您希望对我们的隐私保护规范提出意见或者查询本人的个人信息，请随时发送电子邮件至 [email protected]，或者向以下地址致函：Data Privacy – Legal, CES Shanghai, 1919 S. Eads Street, Arlington, VA 22202, United States 。